Key Travel is the official University of Manchester Travel Management Partner.
Key Travel provide a one-stop-shop for all your travel needs including:-
- International Car Hire
The Key Travel system will:
- Offer a wide range of fares and rates
- Provide the flexibility to handle complex travel requirements
- Assist the University in meeting our obligation to provide a duty of care to our staff
- The University has a contract with Key Travel to offer a one stop shop for all travel including hotel, rail, flights, Group bookings, Visa and overseas car hire.
- It is expected that the Travel Management System is used for all spend on the categories noted above. Such booking must also comply with the University Travel policy.
- Business travel only covers the following two types of journey:
- Journeys forming part of an employee's employment duties (such as journeys between appointments or to external meetings;
- Journeys related to an employee's attendance at a temporary workplace.
- If a trip includes any personal element, then this must be booked with Key Travel using the off-line booking route. The personal element must be paid directly with Key Travel.
- Travel to an employee’s normal place of work does not qualify as business travel.
|Onlineemail@example.com||020 7843 9673|
0161 819 9797
0161 819 8935
0161 819 6865
|Emergency||For urgent assistance out of hours||
+44 (0)20 7843 9602
Key Travel Opening hours:
Monday - Friday: 08:45am - 5:30pm (GMT)
Saturday: 09:00am - 1:00pm (GMT)
Excluding bank holidays